Join the Team
Job Title: CRM Manager
Working Hours: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000, depending on experience
Aurora is a leading digital print solution provider in the UK and a highly specialised business telecoms provider. We offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.
With over 250 employees across 5 locations within the UK and with our business expanding, this is an excellent time to join our growing team.
About the role:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a CRM Manager to join the Sales Operations Team at one of the UK’s leading Print Management companies. Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, the CRM Manager will lead the strategy for the CRM Department covering multiple audiences from prospective customers to internal staff.
- Identify new opportunities for the intelligent use of the CRM within the company’s communication and marketing journeys.
- Sales/territory alignment, management of data import processes and integrations linked to other systems.
- Data Analytics & Database Management experience
- Experience working with CRM & ERP systems (NetSuite would be an advantage)
- Previous experience of CRM Management/Administration
- Project Management experience would be an advantage
Skills you need to succeed:
- Process automation and reporting skills
- SQL/Power Query knowledge
- Great communicator at all levels
- Strong reporting skills using Excel, Business Objects or Similar
- Be able to translate data into Sales opportunities
- Good understanding of latest technologies/Business intelligence API
- Management skills
What you will get in return:
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus 1 day for your birthday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Healthy office snacks
- Great company culture
- Employee Referral Programme
How to Apply
All candidates wishing to apply, please fill out the form below.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to all applicants. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.