Join the Team
Job Title: PPD Service Engineer
Location: Field-Based, covering East Anglia, Essex, Cambridgeshire
Working Hours: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: £28,000 per annum
Aurora is a leading digital print solution provider in the UK and a highly specialised business telecoms provider. We offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.
With over 250 employees across 5 locations within the UK and with our business expanding, this is an excellent time to join our growing team.
About the role:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a PPD Service Engineer to join the Services department at one of the UK’s leading Print Management companies.
Reporting to the Service Supervisor, the main focus of this role is to maintain and service Print Production devices for our customers, mainly Konica Minolta and Ricoh devices.
- Respond to service calls in a timely manner
- Conduct site surveys for installs
- Install production devices
- Manage car stock efficiently
Skills you need to succeed:
- Outward Associate and Professional Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Fault finding and electrical skills (Essential)
- Experience with Konica Minolta devices (Essential)
- Print Production experience (Desirable)
What you will get in return:
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday plus 1 day for your birthday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Healthy office snacks
- Great company culture
- Employee Referral Programme
How to Apply
All candidates wishing to apply, please fill out the form below.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to all applicants. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.