Join the Team
Job Title: Billing Administrator
Location: Hertford, SG13 7BH / Remote
Working Hours: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: Circa £22,000, depending on experience
Aurora is a leading digital print solution provider in the UK and a highly specialised business telecoms provider. We offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.
With over 250 employees across 5 locations within the UK and with our business expanding, this is an excellent time to join our growing team.
About the role
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Billing Administrator to join the team based in Hertford. You will be joining on a full-time, permanent basis at one of the UK’s leading Print Management companies.
Reporting to the Billing Supervisor, the main focus of this role is to process service billings for all copiers within the business and all other acquired entities. The successful candidate will manage and resolve all billing queries in a timely manner.
- Responsible for managing all billing queries
- Collect meter readings from customers via email and telephone
- Ensure meter readings are processed efficiently and accurately on the company’s software system
- Use remote software system to obtain readings from copiers that require billing
What skills you need to succeed
- Interest and understanding of billing processes
- Excellent computer skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills
What you will get in return
- 25 days holiday plus 1 day for your birthday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Healthy office snacks
- Employee Referral Programme
How to Apply
All candidates wishing to apply, please use the contact form below.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all applicants. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.