Join the Team
Job Title: QHSE Coordinator
Location: Hertford / Hybrid
Working Hours: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
Aurora is a leading digital print solution provider in the UK and a highly specialised business telecoms provider. We offer a consolidated product and service portfolio, which focuses on helping organisations to improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce costs.
With over 250 employees across 5 locations within the UK and with our business expanding, this is an excellent time to join our growing team.
About the role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a QHSE Coordinator to join one of the UK’s leading Print Management companies.
Reporting to the QHSE Manager, the successful candidate will promote a Quality, Health & Safety culture within the workplace, advise on all areas of Health & Safety and commit to compliance with legislation and best practice to deliver on overall business objectives.
- Support the implementation of quality standards ISO9001, ISO14001 and Safe Contractor
- Maintain the company’s Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental systems and processes in compliance with legalisations
- Maintain the Health & Safety and Facilities database to ensure information is kept up to date
- Lead on QHSE inductions for new starters
- Maintain approved supplier register documentation and update with new supplier details/records
What skills you need to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative and accuracy skills
- Able to work under pressure and priorities on tasks
- ISO Knowledge and Experience (essential)
- Health and Safety Knowledge and Experience (desirable)
What you will get in return
- 25 days holiday plus 1 day for your birthday (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Healthy office snacks
- Employee Referral Programme
How to Apply
All candidates wishing to apply, please use the contact form below.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all applicants. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.